Thursday, October 24, 2013

Unwritten: Holding Cell

Here we go again. My cell is hacked. Again.

CUIT closed incident report and no one responded from Public Safety as I was told by the help-LESS desk every time I report security breach.

I filed multiple reports with all my ISPs that were compromised using a sophisticated hacking tools combined with social engineering techniques making it near impossible to explain to 99% of the human race who simply can not understand why I can't just fix it by changing my password.

I have been dealing with this ridiculous situation for so long that I am all too familiar with ignorant and judgmental InfoSec elitist and law enforcement who seem to think a stolen cellphone does not warrant a police report or follow up call to Computer Crimes and the Fraud Unit.

CyberSecurity has become a pretty hot topic for *most* informed people. The police searched my cell and deleted evidence. They came to my home. Without a warrant. No official complaint.

Clearly I must be either stupid, paranoid or crazy to believe the police report got "lost" in the mail.

I am now escalating my complaint to whomever I need to in order to have this resolved one way of another.

I have to hack (back) into my own cellphone because the OIG requested as that I provide as much detail as possible. Kinda hard when the evidence keeps getting deleted or corrupted in transfer.

You want detains? Good. That happens to be one of my strong suits.

Annoying? Yes.

Loquacious and verbose? Absolutely.

Thorough and an eye for details and specifics? Absolutely.

Love to hate me? Don't worry, you are in good company.

I am reposting a few KEY documents that went through CUIT since no one took this seriously three years ago.

That is all. For now.

Elyssa Durant, Ed.M.
Research & Policy Analyst

Sent from my BlackBerry® RIM Job

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elyssa D. Durant, Ed.M.